Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Misses and the Miss-Nots

Things I miss about home (in no particular order):
  • Going to Pink Taco for Margaritas with Dianne after a bad workweek
  • Twilight (the time of day not the book) walks with Sarah and Anisha
  • Random walks on the Venice boardwalk with myself and my ipod
  • Girls' night/brunch/whatever with Chris, Jessie and Katie
  • Shopping at the Grove with my mom and spending way too much money in Antropologie
  • Daily phone conversations with Adie
  • Arguing in circles over politics with my Dad
  • My moms cooking and baking
  • My car and the liberty and self-sufficiency that goes along with it
  • DVR
  • BBQ's with Jeff and Dave and their beer-battered burgers
  • Coffeebean walks with Clea
  • Wine night with Court
  • Weekday lunches with Steph
  • My kitchen and the ability to cook whatever I want whenever I want.
  • Texting about the random things that occur in the day
  • Sleepovers with Emme
  • Walking accross the street for pedicures
  • The ability to hold a conversation with a stranger
  • The ability to hold any conversation for that matter
  • Orange juice.  Real, not watered down, orange juice
  • Fruit
  • Work... hahah just kidding.  I wanted to make sure you were paying attention.
  • Watching Glee and drinking wine
  • Intellectual conversation.  While I can learn a lot as the underdog, it would be nice to feel smart every once in a while.
  • People who "get me" and don't require explanations of my sarcasm or idiosyncrasies.
  • Tony's Salad and Red Velvet cupcakes at Toast

Things I don't miss (also in no particular order):
  • GMAT's
  • B-School Apps
  • Work
  • Being leashed to a Blackberry
  • Stress
  • No free time
  • My lack of tan
  • Florescent lighting
  • Cubicles

No comments:

Post a Comment