Sunday, April 11, 2010

SO much to say

I've been absent this week from the blog due to business and fatigue.  My apologies.  To make up for the past week, and in the interest of time, please enjoy the following rapid updates.


  1. I'm actually getting better at Hebrew.... another test on Thursday.  Made 150 flashcards.  
  2. Work is still awesome
  3. Yoga on the grass on Tuesday was amazing
  4. Really tired last week and had dreams of dogs covered in pigeon feathers attacking my feet.  I think it has something to do with my fear of the unknown touching my feet. 
  5. Went to Afula last night ate pizza and the best chocolate souffle ever!
  6. Today was Holocaust Remembrance Day.  There is a beautiful monument on the Kibbutz and everyone goes together and puts flowers in remembrance.  There was also a beautiful service and an art exhibit in the Chader Ochel (Dining Hall).  It was a very emotional and powerful thing, especially hearing from survivor members of the Kibbutz.
  7. New girl came from Venezuela last week.  She's great.
  8. New girl from France is coming tomorrow.  We're evening out the odds.  I love it.
  9. The newspaper Marav is doing an article on the Ulpan and interviewed Nikole, Ilan, Joe and I.  They took pictures of us playing basketball today.... why I have no idea.  Should be interesting. 
  10. The power went out today when I was in the shower.  Reminded me of a bad horror movie. 
  11. Going to go watch a chick flick with Grasya and Etel. 
  12. Enjoy more of Nico's adorableness.  
  13. I learned why I look younger here... I'm not stressed and wearing an exhausted haggard look on my face.  Fun is the new Botox. 
Miss you and Love you!

Latraot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment