Sunday, February 28, 2010

Full Night's Rest

I slept from 8 PM to 6:20 AM.  It felt like the 7th grade all over again and I loved it.

I have no idea what's going on today.  Should be interesting.  8 months ago I would have been freaking out at the prospect of not knowing what was in store for the day.  Look at me now... only curious and sleepy.  How far I've come. ;)

On a random note last night I had a dream that I woke up in my new Kibbutz apartment to find a man, his wife and their new born baby as my new roommates.  Not to mention Will H. from Oxy.  Will and I staged a coup to regain our "fun single" apartment.  Weird.

2 comments:

  1. hahah Shosh I miss you! I love reading about all your adventures! PS You looked so cute in the video you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Kel! Still going to spin? Thanks for reading! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete