- The shower. It floods the bathroom every time. I must wear shower shoes. There is no room to shave my legs in any other way than standing like a peacock. Yet I adapt: I will work on my core muscles each time I shave.
- My circuit breaker. Each time I use my blow dryer my power goes out. Yet I adapt: I've masterfully timed my use of the blow dryer with the rest of my morning routine.
- The fridge. Well, you've seen it.
- No electrical outlet in the bathroom. I do my hair by pulling up iPhoto on my computer and using the built in camera as a mirror.
Things I am not having a great time adapting to:
- My bed. There is no mattress. It's a wood plank with a two inch mat. I woke up this morning unable to move my neck or shoulders. I feel like quasimodo today.
- The lack of fresh fruit. I'm jonesing for a strawberry or peach.... at this rate I would even eat a banana.
Just had to get those things out. As I limp away to breakfast.
Latraot!

Maybe you could buy some fruit over the weekend. Also, maybe mom could ship you some dried fruit because it will last longer. Love Sis...
ReplyDeleteHey Shosh!
ReplyDeleteIt's Jess D.C.! I hope this post finds you doing well, and having a great day! Well, I think it is more like 2:23am, your time; thus, I hope you are having sweet dreams! I have thoroughly enjoyed having "blog time" with my folks, Aunt Bee and Uncle Ron! You are such a great blogger; you have some serious blogging-skills! Keep up the blogs, take care, thanks for sharing your thoughts/experiences with all of us, and we send you much love! :)
Haha thanks Adie, I ate a banana.... and am in search of more.
ReplyDeleteJess it's good to hear from you!! How are you guys?