Woke up feeling like a big rig truck had run me over in my sleep. Work was enjoyable as usual, except I inexplicably felt like roadkill. I wasn't even creative when we all played "Two truths and a lie." (Not that I'm usually good at that game, because we all know how badly I lie.) We were also assigned our permanent Macbesa duties and I am on bathroom cleanup. Schweet!
After lunch and some tidying up I went back to my room and passed out for two and a half hours. Major nappage was required. Still have no idea why I was so out of it. But I relaxed a bit more by reading The World According to Garp and drinking EmergenC. So nice.
This evening we had "Get to Know You Games," which brought me back to the old ice breakers of Reslife. Ha... was so not interested. There was one game called "7 Boom" that was pretty fun. Probably because I won. :) The best part was we played "Herzel Says," the Israeli version of Simon Says. I made the people do a conga line while patting their heads and rubbing their bellies. Hilarity ensued.
Now it's homework time. Super fun times.
Anywho, glad everyone is good and unhurt after the 4 AM Los Angeles quake. Except for Chris' apartment building. SO glad you are moving my dear! Also, to a certain avid reader who received good news this week--I am so proud of you!!
Love you all!
Latraot!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment