Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little bit of this...

Boker Tov (Good Morning)!  This morning I can turn my head left, right and even up!  I'm still working on down... but hey, you can't have everything right?  :)

In other news, I went on another hike yesterday with my fellow Ulpanists.  We had a guide from the Kibbutz and we went to an entirely new place.  Again, amazing views.  I keep hearing how lucky we are that we are here when it's green.  I think things get really dry over the summer.  And HOT!  So I'm enjoying this mild weather while we have it.

Kita (class) was challenging again yesterday.  We'll see how the test goes.  Que sera sera (Latin not Hebrew).  I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Back to the Macbesa today--homework and studying later.  Perhaps even a nap?

And on another note, thanks for the emails, IM's and texts.  My daily dose of American sarcasm depends on you.

Latraot!

No comments:

Post a Comment