Thursday, May 13, 2010

Make Friends with Venezuelans and Look Before you Reach

Just a few short minutes ago I was minding my own business, doing my business and I reached for the toilet paper.  Only I found more than I bargained for; a giant cockroach sitting atop the toilet paper roll!  I proceed to scream, jump of the toilet and rummage for bug spray.  Sadly I was sand bug spray.

Two doors later Nikole and Ilan shared their Raid.  I returned to my bathroom invader and flushed his trespassing grossness down the toilet with the aid of spray-can-goodness.  Unfortunately my last roll of toilet paper was collateral damage.  Returned said spray-can-savior to my favorite Venezuelans.  They kindly provided me with an extra roll of toilet paper.

Moral of the story: make friends with Venezuelans and look before you reach.

I am so over cockroaches it's fantastically disgusting.


Latraot!

No comments:

Post a Comment