Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sick Day

Still feeling icky.  Couldn't eat breakfast, which is the #1 sign Shosh is not well.  Took a sick day off from class.  Don't know why I typed in the third-person.

Ordered some B-school prep books, which Amazon wouldn't ship to Israel.  Looks like they will be making their way here via California.

Need to clean my room.  I've been too busy sleeping to do so.  Must remedy immediately.

Need to do homework.  Must remedy at some point.

Wishing I had my old bed.  The mattress here is two inches thick.  I feel like my achey feeling is being compounded by this issue.  On the plus side I've learned how to say the following in Hebrew:


  • Coev li gav (My body hurts)
  • Coev li garon (My throat hurts)
  • Ani lo murgisha tov (I don't feel well) 
  • Ain li coah (Direct translation: I have no power.  Figurative translation: I'm exhausted stop hassling me.) 
Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Latraot!

PS.  I apologize for the use of a catz picture in this posting.  I even had a lengthy discussion about it's use with Hailey.  However, I'm using it for irony sake.  Yes, that's the answer I'm sticking with... irony.  

No comments:

Post a Comment