Monday, May 10, 2010

Heat Exhaustion

So I don't have the energy to make this a lengthy update, but rest assured I have much to say.  I went to Gad Na and now I am back. Why?  Well I got sick, not like a cold sick but like dizziness, nausia and vomiting sick.  The army medic told me to chew some anti-nausia gum (which I think they give to women with morning sickness) and be on my way.  Sooo not happening.  Accoding to my diagnosis on WebMD I either had heat exhaustion or small intestine cancer.  I'm going to go with heat exhaustion.  Shoshi and Ania (Ulpan employees) were lovely and came to pick me up from the base this afternoon as I continued to win awards with my stunning gastro pyrotechnics.  I've showered and now I'm going to go to sleep with the AC on.  Though I've been chugging gallons of water I'm pretty sure I'm also dehydrated from vomitting.   I look really pretty right now. 

Ok more to come when I'm coherent.

Mom- don't freak out, I'm fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment